Friday, August 6, 2010

Positive G is World Horseshoe Champ!

It's rare when I actually blow my own horn, but this is a little fun right now. My apologies for not posting much in recent days, but I've been busy at the NHPA World Horseshoe Championships during the past week, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Placing first in my class, (a low class, by the way) I am now able to claim, for the first time, a world champion title. This week the big stars of horseshoes such as Alan Francis, Brian Simmons, and Walter Ray Williams Jr. will be competing for the true award of best horseshoe pitcher in the world. I'd love to be there yet to see the championship matches. Now that I'm back, I'll be getting to my regular posting schedule of success information for everyone. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment