Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can you count?

This will be short and sweet.


If you can't count to six, or ten, or whatever is posted at the express checkout lane of the grocery store, then do the rest of us a favor and stay home.

And for the grocery stores, if someone has more than the allowed number of items, tell them to take their @$$ to the next lane. Why are you letting them stall everyone else - you, Mr. Checkout Person, are part of the problem.


And also, any grocery store with management with half of a brain, should make these lanes 'no checks allowed'. The idea is speed. These lanes are for the people who need to get something quick and get out.


When I'm behind you, yes I am counting your items. And if it is me behind you, I will make a big deal out of it because you are too self-centered to care about anyone else, and you deserve to be called out. You may get away with it most of the time because most people are too afraid to say anything - I'm not. You'll hope it's not me behind you if you're trying to skate by. Or better yet, take your @$$ to the next lane, and we can all live in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment